How to sync schema changes to NocoDB
NocoDB allows you to sync schema changes if you have made changes outside NocoDB GUI. However, it has to be noted then you will have to bring your own schema migrations for moving from one environment to other.
Below are the steps to sync schema changes.
1. From the
Project menu, click
Team & Settings
Data Source under SETTINGS, click
Sync Metadata on the target base
3. Changes carried outside GUI, identified by NocoDB are listed under
- If changes made to the database are not visible, click
- Identified schema changes are identified for each table in
Sync nowbutton gets activated, if Schema changes are identified by NocoDB
Sync Now to complete Schema sync procedure
- Column rename operation will be treated like
- Only table schema changes identified will be listed under
Sync state. Any changes to records are automatically synchronized.